From: Jonathan

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 14:39:12 -0500

Print List Archive Message

With the school year coming to a close, it's time for the long awaited
announcement of this year's MusicK8 Cover Contest winners! All 515 winning
covers are currently available for viewing and for download. Simply follow
the link provided below for a full list of the Cover Contest Winners.
Additionally, if you'd like to save a copy of your student's artwork, simply
click on the blue link that corresponds with your students name. This will
redirect you to their artwork, then click "Download Certificate". On behalf
of Plank Road Publishing, we extend our sincerest congratulations to all of
the winners and to all of the students who submitted their artwork.

Having trouble finding the winner's page? Follow the link below for a
complete list of all of the MusicK8 Cover Contest Winners:
https://www.musick8.com/contest/WinnersList21.php
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick8