From: Jonathan

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 13:44:29 -0500

Print List Archive Message

With spring in full effect and summer just around the corner, the fifth and
final issue of Volume 31 of MusicK8 Magazine is finally ready for download.
If you're waiting on the hard copies for this issue, not to worry! The
mailing for our final issue is underway. Make sure you log into your online
account on the MusicK8 website to download your current issue. Having
trouble logging in? Not to worry, our customer service representatives are
always here to help. Simply give us a call at 1(800)-437-0832 or send us an
email at customerservice@musick8.com and we will be sure to help you out.

Didn't get a chance to listen to the sound clips? Head over the MusicK8
website to take a listen to the songs included in our final issue of Volume
31 by following the link below:

https://www.musick8.com/html/previewclips.php

Still need to renew your subscription? Not to worry! Once you're subscribed,
you'll be sent each of the published issues. Renew your subscription by
following the link below:

https://www.musick8.com/html/suborrenew.php
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com