From: Jonathan

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 09:25:13 -0600

Print List Archive Message

Finding unique ways to keep your students engaged in both a classroom and
remote teaching setting can be challenging. With this in mind, we created a
new feature that compliments the materials provided in MusicK8 Magazine.
We're excited to introduce "Diving Deeper Into The Music" interactive PDF's.
Each Diving Deeper PDF includes a few questions pertaining to songs in the
MusicK8 magazine. Students are able to answer the questions on the document
electronically or it can be printed out and used in an in-person classroom
setting, making it a valuable resource for educators who have both remote
and in class students. This new material is exclusive to MusicK8 Subscribers
and can be accessed by simply logging into your online account.
Curious about what this looks like? Take a sneak peek at the new Diving
Deeper PDF's along with other MusicK8 information by following the link
below:
Music K-8 Magazine Store Page

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com