From: Chris Badger

Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 17:43:06 -0600

Print List Archive Message

Lots of great points made. Thanks, everyone, who had time to post!
I do not have a space to call my own yet, so I would have to think
very hard about getting headphones before I have a space that I am not
traveling to. If I chose earbuds, I would require them for each student and
only for that student, and kept at school.
The ipads are 1-1 in grades 2-4 and 3-1 in grade 1. School computer lab is
a hit or miss for availability. The new addition at our school turned the
portables into storage rooms and title reading and math room meeting
space. I did beg to use one, but it has too much other stuff stored for me
to have a "classroom" that is more than a drop in space for K and 3rd grade.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Chris Ann
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com