From: Ann Wells

Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 17:23:51 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Oh yeah, the giggles of delight when they see that they have a new partner
are the best part of this dance for me, I will really miss doing it this
year in person! I don't have Silver Burdett at my current school either, so
I teach them the song and we just accompany ourselves.
~Ann in NC
Ann Wells - annmusic7@gmail.com

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com