From: Ellen Beebe

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 09:35:08 -0500

Print List Archive Message

D. Brian Weese has a free font set on Teachers Pay Teachers. I used them
for lots of things - really simple. I think it would be very easy to open a
template for the labels you have (directions are usually in the package)
and then type in the rhythms you want in the size you want.

List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.music