From: Tina Morgan

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 07:24:23 -0600

Print List Archive Message

Chris Ann, are you on Facebook? Thom Borden has several file folder games &
a page entitled File Folder Fun! You may be able to access here:
https://sites.google.com/view/filefolderfuntime/home?authuser=1&fbclid=IwAR0vTbd2QLgDKrYLJxT3aKeWszBy7QzkiV2Q2LrURQ89gYy3EAGLfz3_Clw
I’ll search my files. I may have some rhythm patterns that would fit on
address labels...

--
Tina Morgan
tdmorgan7@gmail.com