From: Jonathan

Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 09:05:54 -0600

Print List Archive Message

Happy New Year! If you are subscribed to the downloadable version of Music
K-8 Volume 31... Issue 3 is now available! Just log in to your online
account to get access to our newest music to start off 2021.

If you have a hard copy subscription and would like to upgrade to include
downloadable components, please call us at 1-800-437-0832 or email
customerservice@musick8.com . We are
happy to assist you!

Want to check out the contents of our newest issue? Click the link below to
browse the songs included in our 3rd issue:

The Current Issue Of Music K-8 Magazine: Content And Details

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.music