From: Febinger, Nikki

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 22:04:57 0000

Print List Archive Message

Jean, how AWESOMELY thoughtful!!!!!!! I love this list!!!!!

One more thought, Brian, if it's not too off-the-wall-

How many kids are we talking about? Can I make you some labels? I'm unemployed and going stir crazy up here, and I have my own labelmaker (because I'm fancy ooh la la)

Over the years my students got SO much mileage from the many wonderful printed materials that you shared for free on this list, I'd be more than happy to help you out - just send me a list of first names.

Jean

Email Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. Please reply and notify the sender, delete the message and any attachments and destroy all copies.
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.music