From: Jonathan

Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 11:55:12 -0600

Print List Archive Message

We are pleased to announce our new resource perfect for remote teaching, the
color PowerPointsR with easy-to-read words that accompanies the Holiday
program Sing With Us The Christmas Story. Also included are lyric video MP4s
and PowerPoints with the audio embedded, to further assist in remote
teaching. This new downloadable Color Media Kit is now included with the
program at no charge. If you already own the program, you can purchase the
Color Media Kit separately, and a code from the Director's Handbook will be
required to open the files.

Still have questions about the new addition? Check out the product
description on the MusicK8 Website using the link below:

Product Detail: Sing With Us The Christmas Story (musick8.com)

On behalf of everyone at Plank Road Publishing, we wish you a happy and safe
holiday season!

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick8