From: Ann Wells

Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 13:46:55 -0500

Print List Archive Message

I'm probably going to have them stay at their desks, since I'm going to the
classrooms and that's where they are anyway b/c of social distancing. I
have them play by holding the boomwhacker with one hand and hitting the
other hand with it, so hopefully that's enough sound. They took all the
carpets/rugs out of the classrooms, so my preferred thing of having them
holding the BWs parallel to the floor and hitting the entire length of it
on the ground is not an option, because while you can do that on tile, it
sounds terrible. On carpet, however, it makes a great sound, and is nice
and loud. Oh well.
Now I'm thinking I may need to get the Swivl tripod from the AP sooner
rather than later, just to do some technical tests before I try to record
things for real...
~Ann in NC
Ann Wells - annmusic7@gmail.com

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com