From: Paula Scott

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:55:00 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Thanks Barb! We just can't do that on the risers now. We have to remain
socially distanced.
*“The man who disparages music as a luxury and non-essential is doing the
nation an injury. Music now, more than ever before, is a national need.”*
*– Woodrow Wilson*

List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick