From: Barb

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:40:47 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Hi, Paula,
When we used MK8’s “Ho, Ho, Ho” with Boomwhackers the students (100 It was the whole grade level.) stood on the risers.
We used MK8’s “Holiday Parade” with kazoos on the mid “marching” sections with 1st grade (100 ) on risers.
Retired Barb
Sent from my iPhone

List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.music