From: Ann Wells

Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 12:18:29 -0400

Print List Archive Message

My principal and I talked the other day about a virtual program - we will
do it on zoom, and basically the resource teachers (me, art, PE) will
introduce ourselves and what we're doing, then we'll have slide shows or
videos of the students doing things and artwork and whatever that we'll
play. So, I'm also having to come up with non-singing things I can video
the kids doing in class - I'm planning on boomwhackers for the older kids,
and dance/choreography for the littles (the program will be Kindergarten,
2nd, and 4th grades). I have also done a paper plate routine to the March
from The Nutcracker that I was thinking of pulling out again - look it up
in the list archives, that's where I got it from :) At this point, my
challenge is going to be figuring out the technology side when I have to
combine videos from several classes/groups - although there are only 3 or 4
in-person homerooms in each of the grade levels, I end up with 6 or 8
classes because I only see half of each homeroom at a time. (So if anyone
has any suggestions for easy ways to handle that...I can't do something
different for each group because that would make it too long!)
~Ann in NC
Ann Wells - annmusic7@gmail.com

List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick8