From: Carol Parnell

Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:27:05 -0500

Print List Archive Message

We are face to face & at-home both right now. We are making a short video
to post on the school's YouTube channel. PK-2nd will do "Allegiance Rap"
and 3-5 will do sign language to "America the Beautiful", both from MK8,
and we also hope to make a slideshow of art projects the students will be
making that will include a photo they bring of a family veteran. We were
going to share the slide show we usually do for the program, of photos that
families have submitted in the past, but we weren't sure we could get all
the permissions in time for posting on Youtube. The PE coach will video
each grade level when we are in the gym, and distanced, then put it all
together to the MK8 audio.

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick