From: Jonathan

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 11:13:54 -0500

Print List Archive Message

There's no better way to ring in the new season than with new music and
materials. And with many teaching ideas, songs, and other helpful resources,
our newest issue is bound to keep your students engaged and excited to
learn.
Curious about what's going to be included in our third issue? Check the link
below to sneak a peek at the audio included in this new issue.
https://www.musick8.com/html/previewclips.php

Don't miss out! It's never too late to subscribe to Volume 31 of Music K-8.
Subscribe now to receive the first two issues currently available, along
with the remaining issues when they are published.
https://www.musick8.com/html/suborrenew.php

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick