From: Jonathan

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 16:58:20 -0500

Print List Archive Message

You asked for it, and we listened! After years of development, we are very
pleased to announce that EVERY BACK ISSUE of MusicK8 Magazine is now
available in downloadable format! Having a hard time tracking down material
suitable for remote learning? Look no further! With over 150 issues all
containing valuable teaching ideas, performance tips, songs, and many other
resources, our downloadable back issues are the perfect way to supplement
your remote teaching! Still enjoy having your own hard copies? There are
also combination options that give you the best of both worlds!

Take a peek at all the back issues we have to offer by clicking the link
below!
https://www.musick8.com/html/pastissues.php

Need a place to start? Take a look at our most popular back issues!
https://www.musick8.com/html/store_page.php?displaystseller
&cat_id

Want to subscribe to our most current volume? Follow the link below to renew
your subscription!
https://www.musick8.com/html/suborrenew.php

Whether teaching in person or at home, we are committed to making teaching
music that much easier. We appreciate everything you do and endeavor to make
your jobs as educators simpler. We hope you enjoy our products!

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick