From: Kristyn Johnson

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 15:30:48 -0500

Print List Archive Message

To expand a little: This is why we ask that if you reply to a Mailing List message, that you remove any unrelated text/all of the footer information from your reply/replies. That’s the only reason why someone would have access to your unsubscribe link.
Sometimes, we have 5-6 layers of replies, which means that 5-6 previous replies/unsubscribe links are in the footers. If someone is not careful, they’ll click on someone else’s unsubscribe link.
Hope that clarifies things,
The Web Team
web@musick8.com
Plank Road Publishing, Music K-8 & Recorder Classroom magazines
1-800-437-0832
https://www.musick8.com
https://www.recorderclassroom.com

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com