From: Kristyn Johnson

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 15:26:34 -0500

Print List Archive Message

HA! No, no, no. Three other Mailing List members accidentally clicked on YOUR unsubscribe link, instead of their own (see the link in the footer of your Mailing List e-mail).
People don’t pay close attention, and instead of clicking on THEIR personalize unsubscribe link, they click on someone else’s. That’s why we make it where you have to confirm.
We’d never unsubscribe you without your permission, unless you were a Spammer.
The Web Team
web@musick8.com
Plank Road Publishing, Music K-8 & Recorder Classroom magazines
1-800-437-0832
https://www.musick8.com
https://www.recorderclassroom.com

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com