From: Kristyn Johnson

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 13:15:34 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Also, for future reference, to find any free downloads, you need to go to:
https://www.musick8.com
Resources pull down tab, at the top of any MusicK8.com page.
Free Downloads
Scroll down, and under the Classroom/Performance Resources links, you’ll see a link for Composers'/Musicians’ Birthdays.
Both 2020 and 2021 are listed there.
Thanks,
The Web Team
web@musick8.com
Plank Road Publishing, Music K-8 & Recorder Classroom magazines
1-800-437-0832
https://www.musick8.com
https://www.recorderclassroom.com

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com