From: Kristin Lukow

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 18:38:30 -0500

Print List Archive Message

I feel so fortunate.
We are back in school with nearly 100% of our students returning. We’re all wearing masks and have the same basic schedule we’ve always had. We are cleaning everything constantly, sharing less resources and preparing for a time online if we ever have to go there.
I think our health department and school district are handling this well. We have several HS students who have tested positive and they stay home for the required number of days. Here at the elementary school, we are doing okay. Lots of strep, stomach flu and other illness but no COVID that we know about. When it happens, we’ll be ready I think.
I sticking with my regular plans just adjusting them for distancing and less touching of shared instruments. We are playing recorders in 4th and 5th and ukuleles in 6th. I have Waterman Ukes that can be cleaned without worry of warping the wood.
Kristin Lukow - Nebraska

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.music