From: Ann Wells

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 19:08:50 -0400

Print List Archive Message

I think some of it right now is what others have said already about all the
stuff going on. In general, however, I think now there are way more
platforms/forums for teachers to share ideas online than there used to be
when this list was so active that I made a separate email address to use
exclusively for it. I think much of the conversation that used to happen
here has moved to places like facebook groups - I was added to a music ed
fb group at one point and left because it was just too much. And I'm
facebook friends with a whole bunch of people who I first "met" through
this list, and often I will share ideas/ask questions on facebook for them
and other music friends in addition to or instead of asking here.
Things go in cycles, ya know? But I am glad that the listserve was here
when I was first teaching, I'm very appreciative of Plank Road for
providing and supporting it, this has been invaluable to me both as a
resource and as a community for almost 20 years now!
~Ann, who was in GA when I joined the list, then in SC for a few years, and
now in NC!
Ann Wells - annmusic7@gmail.com

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com