From: Barbara Smith

Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 12:12:33 -0400

Print List Archive Message

I was just wondering if the Press-n-Seal worked. Please let us know.
Thanks!
Barb Smith
Elementary Music Teacher
419.389.8700
smith@toledochristian.com

*Igniting hearts, minds and faith*

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This is a staff email account managed by Toledo
Christian Schools. The contents of this email message and any attachments