From: Kristyn Johnson

Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 09:57:41 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Hi all:
Music K-8, Vol. 31, No. 2 is NOW LIVE on MusicK8.com:
https://www.musick8.com
The paper copy of this issue should arrive to most of you by mid-October. (Remember: It's the November/December issue.)
If you have any questions about your downloadable subscription or your Plank Road Publishing account, or you are just having problems accessing your downloadable subscription, the quickest way to get an answer is to call our friendly Customer Service team at 1-800-437-0832.
Downloadable components for Music K-8, Vol. 31, No. 2 are NOW AVAILABLE to subscribers.
You must log into your Plank Road Publishing account in order to access your downloadable components, including **Projectable Lyric Page PowerPoints** (for all subscribers), as well as student parts and downloadable magazine PDFs and MP3s (for subscribers with those options).
We've created a handy video tutorial to walk you through how to access your downloadable magazine PDF, MP3s, and Projectable Lyric Page PowerPoints. You can access the video here:
https://www.musick8.com/html/helpvideos.php
It's the video labeled: Access Your Downloadable Music K-8 Magazine Components
Do better with written directions? Click here:
https://www.musick8.com/html/helpdownload.php#magazines
Thanks!
Kristyn Johnson, Web/Contributing Editor and Mailing List Administrator
kristyn@musick8.com
Plank Road Publishing, Music K-8 & Recorder Classroom magazines
https://www.musick8.com
https://www.recorderclassroom.com
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com