From: Davis, Esther

Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 19:28:27 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Thank Anna, we will hang in there. I counted up how many students I am
teaching a day pushin plu duty, it is a lot.

Esther Davis
Fine Arts Teacher
Music Memory UIL Coach
Link-Up Recorder/Vocal Coach
J.L. Everhart Magnet International Baccalaureate
2919 Tryon Rd.
Longview, TX 75605
903.803.5422, (my office)
903.803.5400, (main office)