From: Steffy, Theresa

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 13:01:06 0000

Print List Archive Message

When I’m had a project that didn’t get funded the funds that were already given I was able to use for the next project. Unless the giver wants to give to a different project of choice I believe you are allowed to used it for your next project.

Theresa

Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 2, 2020, at 4:24 AM, Sandy Mosley wrote:
>
> If a project doesn’t go through the people who donated are given the opportunity to donate to another project. They don’t get their money back. I would contact DC and see what they say.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin