From: PW Alexander

Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 11:34:40 -0600

Print List Archive Message

I'm asking advice from those who did DonorsChoose projects that you
removed. I got a $1000 donation from a local business.. it was for Quaver
curriculum. Then I was told to put it on hold until board approval (never
had to do that before) and by then here it is March... principal said the
school will buy it next year and just wait til then. But I don't want to
lose my money!!!! If I delete that project and make another one for
instruments closer to that amount, will I lose any part of that money? Do I
have to ask the business to go in and use the credits again for my new
project? It says friends and family and pre approved go back automatically.
I'm not sure this business is considered that. I did give them the link for
the donation. I have asked DC but they just tell me how to delete the
project. UGH I hate having to do this. Thanks so much for info.
Wynne in MS
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@