From: M Stanley

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 19:25:03 -0500

Print List Archive Message

That sounds like a cool idea.
But not knowing exactly how they split the tracks makes the answer guesswork.
Can you download one and try it with Audacity? That’s what I’d do.

Enjoying retirement? I’m in year 4. I’m getting good at it. Lol.
Martha
The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas first.

> On Sep 18, 2018, at 4:56 AM, Sandy Mosley wrote:
>
> I would think if you put the in iTunes you could create a playlist and just import the parts you want to create a listing of just accompaniment and then burn that onto a cd.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admi