From: Ralph Shoemaker III

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:15:54 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Good morning,
You can take split tracks and edit them in audacity. You will need to start with a MP3 version of the file. You can use Itunes to convert it to MP3. I would then use audacity. Import the MP3, then you would need to click on the triangle next to where it says audio track and select split stereo track and delete the track with the voices. Then select all of the track that is left and copy it. After that add a new mono track and paste in the copied track (make sure you paste at the very beginning. Then go back to the triangle and select make stereo track and then export to MP3 and you should have a plain accompaniment track.
Hope this helps and makes sense, if you have any questions, you can email me privately (euph78@gmail.com).
Ralph in Lumberton, NC who is safe after Hurricane Florence 😊