From: Carol Parnell

Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 10:30:23 -0600

Print List Archive Message

For all my Texas teaching friends, my school is working on a description of
essential standards for each subject, which includes a description of what
the TEKS look like in the classroom.
My question is about 5C - "identify the relationships between music and
interdisciplinary concepts": what does this look like in the classroom? In
other words, how do you present this concept to your students? I'd
appreciate your ideas! Is this just using music to teach other subjects,
like math facts or state capitals, or is it something else? - Carol in Texas