From: M Stanley

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 21:30:40 -0500

Print List Archive Message

I got a Bose Sound Dock cuz we couldn't hear in the back with the NOISY
hvac unit in the corner.
So I took a picture of the hvac and added a thought bubble with "noisy hvac
unit" pointing to it. I grouped some kids near the speaker, looking at it,
while I took a picture over the shoulder of a kid pointing the remote to
it.
I took a picture of some kids doing a stick dance to demonstrate that now
we could hear well enough to be loud.
I took a picture of some kids doing a small group project over near the
"noisy unit".

Maybe these ideas will get your own ideas flowing.
And congrats on the grant.