From: Tami Mangusso

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:14:04 -0600

Print List Archive Message

There use to be a rule that you can only burn a song 7 times, but iTunes
has since changed that policy. I am not sure why you are unable to burn
your songs to a CD. You might try another program like RealPlayer. If
you're songs still won't burn, then there is something going on between
your computer and your CD burner. Sometimes you need to update the
drivers, even if it's a new CD burner there still could be a new update for
it.

Things to try
1. do a google search "why won't my (type name brand of your burner in)
burn a CD"
2. Use a different music software like RealPlayer
3. Re-download the song from iTunes to make sure you have the Plus version
and not the old original version.
4. update drivers on the CD burner

Tami in CO
ariosostudio@gmail.com