From: M Stanley

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 23:21:19 -0500

Print List Archive Message

My Bose dock is small enough that I could lock it up or at least store it
out of sight when I vacate the room. I plug it into my computer where my
sound files are.
No, the burn limit seems to to itunes only and I believe that it is no
longer extant.

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
marthabees at gmail.com
www.marthabeesmusic.com
The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas first!
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: http://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin