From: Julie Jones

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:40:17 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Thank you so much for all the input!
I do need CDs, for pretty much all of the reasons everyone else gave.
We do have an iPod and Bose dock, however, was advised that expensive, small technology might “walk,” so have never used them.
I don’t know what the answer is.
I did not get a message saying that I had reached the 7 burn limit, so am wondering if that is even the problem.
However, just for my own curiosity, does the 7 burn limit apply to music purchased from Amazon?
Thanks so much!
Julie
Julie Jones, music teacher
Matthew Whaley Elementary School
301 Scotland Street
Williamsburg, VA 23185
"The life of the arts, far from being an interruption, a distraction, in the life of a nation, is very close to the center of a nation's purpose, and is a test of the quality of a nation's civilization."
--John F. Kennedy
Check out my current DonorsChoose projects here:
http://www.donorschoose.org/juliejonesmusic

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: http://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin