From: Ellie Wong

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:02:41 -0700

Print List Archive Message

I use my iPhone and iPad for my music but when I must give music to
teachers for performance purposes, they claim ignorance to accessing their
music from DropBox. They just understand how to use the cd. I asked for
them to download it onto their hard drive on their school computer but
ignorance again. They only understand cd. Need I say more!!!!!!

--
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: http://www.musick8.com