From: Ralph Shoemaker III

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:17:02 -0400

Print List Archive Message

I always take any music I get on iTunes and convert it into the MP3 format, and I've never had any trouble burning CDs with iTunes.
Ralph in NC
marthabees at gmail.com
www.marthabeesmusic.com
The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas first!
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: http://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick8.com
User Options: http://lists.musick8.com/options/mk8-talk/euph78@gmail.com