From: Brian Weese

Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:01:26 -0500

Print List Archive Message

In my version of iTunes I select all the tracks on the CD I want to combine together and then select the "Options" button in the top right which gives me a "Join Tracks" option. When I select this, all the previously selected tracks are combined into 1 track when ripped into iTunes. Actually iTunes puts a little bracket showing exactly what tracks have been joined. You can also "Unjoin" those tracks through the "Options" button. I used to use it all the time for church adult choir accompaniment tracks - they always had multiple rehearsal tracks points throughout the song.D. Brian WeeseMusic TeacherWalker Park Elementary SchoolWalton County, GAOn Jan 24, 2014, at 5:11 PM, Julie Jones wrote:I have purchased accompaniment CDs for several of the songs my fifth grade chorus will be performing this spring.I would really like to be able to put all the accompaniment tracks onto one CD, for ease of use in both rehearsals and performance.BUTc..three of the CDs have the song recorded in multiple tracks, so that within one song, there might be 4 or 5 tracks.SOc.when I try to put the songs onto one CD, and iTunes asks me ghow many seconds between tracks,h if I choose anything other than 0 seconds, I end up with gaps in the songs that have multiple tracks for the same song.And if I choose O seconds, then all the songs run together!!!Does that make sense?So is there any way around this?Thank you, oh wise ones!Have spent the entire e-commute work day on the computer, trying to figure out the technology just to enter grades\-could have done it all by hand in the time it took and itfs still not done!!!!Julie|=============================================|Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: http://www.musick8.comList Administrator: list_admi