From: Catherine Pruett

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 07:19:27 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Methinks I should have consulted this group before picking up an after
school chorus! I opened it up to 30 3,4 and 5th graders and took everyone.
Big mistake! It was chaos! About half the kids didn't like the songs, or
decided to take soccer or forgot. I ended up with all the loud crazy
creative kids and several ell kids. We did a small classroom performance if
some mk8 Halloween songs and then I called it quits! Live and learn. Next
time, all grade level and with another teacher! Catherinecin melty DC
heading to dr to get a z pack so I can sing this weekend!