From: Tracy King

Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 10:37:46 -0800 (PST)

Print List Archive Message

When I taught it during the day it was a planned, regular class and I alway=
s left plans for a sub. After concerts we would watch our performance vi=
deo, have a fun day and the get back to singing. If there was a holiday =
we would sing holiday songs. If it was some other time we might do some =
pop stuff or things from MK8 and Music Express. We would do more singing=
games and sight reading activities and we would have song choice day. O=
n song choice day I would use the Get America Singing books. Someone pic=
ks a song, we all sing it with the piano, then they would pick the next per=
son to pick and so on. Some days we would get through the whole group!

Tracy
Bulletin Boards for the Music Classroom
www.musicbulletinboards.net

See my classroom!