From: Eleanora Wong

Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:33:33 -0700

Print List Archive Message

Am a recipient of 30 kala Ukeleles from guitars in the classroom, a nonprofit giving guitars and Ukeleles to teachers who learn their curriculum. I have guitars from little kids rock. I beg for nothing but do respond to free instruments and training. For the past two days I have introduced the instruments to ks and up to 6th grades.
My kala brand is not the cheapest I have 3 Hohners with no gears n nylons. Strings. Bad plus doesn't hold the tuning. another I won is Mahalo. Thin sound quality.

Ellie

Sent from my iPhone