From: J. Mattoon

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:06:21 -0400

Print List Archive Message

If I were attending a uke workshop I would want to know in advance what age
students you consider old enough to start - I wouldn't want to find out
after registering and traveling that none of my students are big enough to
handle playing a uke. Also I'd need to know whether the workshop would be
helpful for a total beginner uke teacher.
I'd like to take away:
-recommendations for good student books
-experience learning a uke song(s) as a student
-list of appropriate songs by grade/experience/skill level
-where to get a good deal on a good-enough set of student instruments
-basic maintenance, if not how to do it, an overview of what needs learning
-tips on how to store them
More info please :-)
Jean in MA