From: Mallory Martin

Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 08:39:02 -0500

Print List Archive Message

I do the "formal instruction," including lessons with instruments, in the
blank line of the template. I do go in each day and type in my actual
lesson plan. My template only covers the beginning and ending activities.
Depending on the nature of the lesson and the attitude of the students, I
will sometimes delete the vocal exploration or "fun" song. I usually have
plenty of time to do the "meat" of the lesson. Sometimes, my lesson plan
is just "Unit 2 Lesson 2" because I do use the Share the Music textbook.

If anyone wants the link to view my online lesson plans, email me off list.

Mallory in MN :)