From: M Stanley

Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 06:08:29 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Mine says lesson objective and then activities. The objective is state in kid language, I can play a song on the bells, for example. Then activities is the part with what to do and resources. I use "add standards" button as well.
Simple works best for me.

Martha Stanley, NBCT

The best way to get a good idea is to have lots of ideas first.