From: Carol Parnell

Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 18:07:38 -0500

Print List Archive Message

We watched some of the Animusic videos last week during testing, and this
week we are drawing our own inventions of musical instruments of the
future. We did a quick review of the instrument families and watched the
Intel creation of the Pipe Dream instrument, discussing how something that
was a computer animated graphic became a real instrument, using parts
that could be real instruments and parts that are not usually thought of as
instruments (ping pong balls). Third grade has been studying inventing and
inventions in class, so it really tied in. -- Carol in Texas