From: Tari McKee

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 22:48:43 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Kathleen, it's kind of like the shoemakers children. Does she see it as a
blessing or a curse? Also, does she have like a photographic memory for
music and able to play it after one hearing or something? It kind of makes
me think I should just check all my students just in case. (Yeah, in all my
spare time.) We just never know what gems are out there. With my blind
student I realized it during recorder time. So I just said, Sean, what note
is the school bell? He quickly answered F. So we went from there!

Tari in OH

-------