From: Jennifer Wiebe

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 19:14:49 -0700 (PDT)

Print List Archive Message

I have mine in a long wrapping paper plastic tub with a lid that you can put under the bed. All but four fit in there - and those are the four longest ones.

Jennifer W.
Ohio

"Your focus determines your reality" -- Qui-Gon Jin
"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess,
for he who promised is faithful" -- Hebrews 10:23
"You never know how much you really believe anything
until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of
life and death to you." -- C.S. Lewis