From: M Stanley

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 20:18:10 -0400

Print List Archive Message

I'm in a grant-writing mood. (Don't call me, I'll call you.) I heard about
a new IWB device called an eBeam. Apparently it's very similar to the
Mimio.
I'm in a situation next year where if I don't write grants, I won't have
some of the nice toys I'm used to.
So - I'm a-lookin', I'm a-lookin'.

And I dun heared of this hyar eBeam thingee. (yes, I'm punchy) It has a
small device you affix to a white board (just regular old white board) and a
special pen.
It will run on Mac or PC, although (sniff) I think I have to go back to PC
next year. I'm sooo enjoying my Macs, but I digress.

This eBeam thing can be had for prices ranging from $850 to $1200, depending
on the bells and whistles.
Reviews indicate that I could forego their software and use ActivInspire
which would be great.

Does anyone use an eBeam or can you direct me to good reviews - meaning
useful reviews?

I can't find ANYTHING about it on the web dealing with capacity for using
music links ...... this is well duh, just a little bit important to me.

Raeanna, don't you use the Mimio? How is that working for ya?

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com