From: mgrebe at nycap.rr.com

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:50:58 -0400

Print List Archive Message

We can't have anything electric in the room that the school did not buy. Once, a teacher had a fishtank filter that overheated over a break and caused a lot of damage. The insurance company didn't want to pay, because it was not school-issued. So, no more fridge, microwave, hot pot, etc. They told us if we had stuff that was ours, and something happened, tough luck! I have at least two tv/vcr's at home just sitting there. I'd love to use them, but can't.