From: Beth Jahn

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:26:17 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Jody,

I feel for you. I had a similar morning, for different reasons though. I
don't know why your little one isn't sleeping through the night, so this
advice may not work for you, but one of my girls was having trouble sleeping
through the night so we got her a Good Nite Lite. The moon lights up when it
is time to sleep and the sun lights up when it is o.k. to get up. It took a
couple of nights days and now it works like a charm. I hear her through the
baby monitor, "Moon on. Sleeping time. Sun on. Get up." It's so cute. If I
had to do it again, though, I think I'd go with the Tot Clock (I think
that's what it's called) because it has a separate nap setting.

I hope the day goes well for you. Good luck.

Beth in MN
-----