From: PW Alexander

Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 15:56:38 -0500

Print List Archive Message

thanks, the half semester class is the Music Appreciation class for college
credit. I don't think bucket drumming will cut that one. I will probably do
that with 6th grade and maybe in the whole year General Music class (grade
still unknown). Sorry if I wasn't clear. Right now I'm dying to get the
paneling repaired and painted. I need to figure out how to work around
those 16 big desks! Thankfully the elementary classes are supposed to be
small. I can't have them in those big chair desks. There is no carpet but I
have 3 big runners I used at my other school. I guess I will roll them out
every day for the littles!

Wynne in MS
NBCT

List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com